216 Office Park Drive, P.O. Box 789  |  Gulf Shores, AL 36542

251.968.6174 PAY NOW

Personal Insurance
Automobile Insurance

Collision: Coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.

Comprehensive (other than collision): Coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by such events as fire, theft, flood and vandalism.

Liability: Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people's property when you are at fault in an automobile accident.

Medical Payments: Medical Payments coverage pays medical expenses (up to a specified dollar limit) for you and passengers of your car who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health insurance, you may not need this coverage.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn't have enough liability insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.

Optional Coverage: Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement and roadside assistance. None of these coverages are required.

Homeowners Insurance

Property Coverage: Pays for repairs to your home, garage or other attached buildings that are damaged for covered perils.

Other Structures Coverage:Pays for repairs to structures on your property not attached to your main dwelling

Personal Property: Covers losses of valuables in your home like household furniture, electronics due to theft or damage.

Liability: Provides coverage if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.

Medical Expenses: Pays for medical coverage for someone, other than a resident, who is injured on your property.

Living Expenses: In circumstances of complete covered losses, this pays for temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.

Condo Unit Owners

A condominium owner's insurance policy provides coverage for the owner of the individual condo unit or townhouse. They own the interior of the unit, and therefore need coverage for the portion of the unit they are responsible for insuring, as well as personal property and liability protection.


Motorcycle insurance provides financial protection in the event of a motorcycle accident, loss, theft or damage. Motorcycle insurance includes liability coverage in case you are responsible for another person's injuries or property damage.


Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance above the limits of your homeowners, auto and boat insurance policies. This type of insurance policy is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits, and, as a result, it helps protect your assets and your future.

Recreational Vehicles

Protects against loss, damage or bodily injury injury if you are at fault for a wide range of recreational vehicles such as: all-terrain vehicles, dune buggies, golf carts, mini-bikes, motor homes, motorcycles, recreational vehicle trailers, snowmobiles, trail-bikes, off-road vehicles, antique and classic autos, and various watercraft, including Jet Skis.